Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Lords Alliance from Freesky online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NPC - Zone Overview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MainDarkmaster

MainDarkmaster

NPC - Zone Overview Empty
PostSubject: NPC - Zone Overview   NPC - Zone Overview I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:51 pm

This is a basic overview of the Zones. Please send me any info you have that is not in this guide. Some zones I personally will not cover as I reach levels beyond what they allow in.

Level 1-2 Zones

Sunset Sea - Crystal Found In Towns (up to 2.5k in small towns) - Average enemy fleet size = 1.2k tons ranges from 800-1400 (non-boss) Boss fleet ranges from 1 defense flag to defense flag and and a 1500ton fleet.

Level 2-3 Zones

Shadow Alter - Wood Found In Towns (up to 13.5k in small towns) - Average fleet size 1.2k tons ranges from 800-NA Boss Fleet = NA

Iron Bell Prison - Metal Found In Towns Average Fleet Size = 1.2k tons Boss Fleet = NA

Level 3-4 Zones

Level 4-5 Zones

Level 5 Zones

This guide will be updated as the game goes on and I learn of new functions of ships or game changes. If you share this guide with others on another site please attack my name to the post. Do not steal credit from others. This is a free quick guide that should not be sold to anyone for anything.

Shadow Lords 2nd Vice
MainDarkmaster
Back to top Go down

NPC - Zone Overview
Page 1 of 1