Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Lords Alliance from Freesky online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resources after battles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zumiic

Resources after battles Empty
PostSubject: Resources after battles   Resources after battles I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Well i guess most of you havent realized that you can get resources after battle, not only money and rep.
Keep in mind thats only at NPC zone. (and maybe also when attacking other players - havent done that yet)

So how to get the resources:
After the battle is over:
1)Click on your army
2) Select Load
3) select how much you can
4) Click Confirm

If you have many rounds of the battle - most likly you loose if you have more than 1 round Smile
After the 1st you can also get the resources and then click transfer back to home.
Back to top Go down
Xeder

PostSubject: Re: Resources after battles   Resources after battles I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:26 pm

What if I attack NPC army but not visible - during scouting - when I'm sending fleet there is only this teleport icon on main screen so does it mean that I won't be able to take any resources ?
Back to top Go down
Zumiic

PostSubject: ...   Resources after battles I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:02 am

yep thats right.
only in npc zone and attacking other players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resources after battles   Resources after battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resources after battles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Lords :: Guides-
Jump to: