Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Lords Alliance from Freesky online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miracles resources for each lvl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malasorte1

Miracles resources for each lvl Empty
PostSubject: Miracles resources for each lvl   Miracles resources for each lvl I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:55 pm

i would like u demon to add all the res each lvl of miracle needs i will soon have the parts for 500 trade ships (1 day or so) and then i will start making the ships so i can send lots and lots of res ... but it would be nice to know the res the miracle lvls need .. i searched the forum and site but i didnt found anything about miracle res

edit: or put the miracle res needs of each lvl in guide
when we will have a max lvl of miracle we will know all res a miracle lvl needs
like for lvl 1 i could of send all res miself because i have plenty ... maybe for lvl 2 also ... but as i said i need to wait for my 500 parts and then to actually create the trade ships
Back to top Go down
MainDarkmaster

MainDarkmaster

PostSubject: Re: Miracles resources for each lvl   Miracles resources for each lvl I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:24 am

Demonblade has left us and know I am the leader. I do not know why he left but he did.
Back to top Go down
Yosef

Yosef

PostSubject: Re: Miracles resources for each lvl   Miracles resources for each lvl I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:46 pm

I see he left also, I also noted that you must be lvl 3 to sent resources to a miracle look http://fo.igg.com/gameinfo/index.php?acid=17 it explains alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracles resources for each lvl   Miracles resources for each lvl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miracles resources for each lvl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Lords :: General-
Jump to: